Tuesday, December 23, 2008

FirstBlog

My blog... umm...It's an interesting concept to me! I think that the reason why it's so foreign to me is because I don't really share my feeling or thoughts with others. But I'm going to try this thing out! As some of you know, I am leaving to go to school in the Texas very soon. And I want a way to let people know what I am doing. I think I have some interesting ideas and plans , but few people know about them yet! Hopefully this will help! Wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome! I think it is a GREAT idea! Hope you're having fun on your Christmas trip! Let me know if you have any questions about blogger. I'm not a pro, but I can try to help!

    -Elgin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm glad we will still know what's going on in your life! Don't forget to twitter too! Tell your family in MN hi for us:)

    ReplyDelete